Agriculture and Environment Consultancy
Principal consultant Martin Wells has over thirty years’ experience and is regarded as a leader in the field of land resource assessment. He has substantial experience in Western Australian soil landscapes but has also undertaken surveys in Victoria, Northern Territory and Tasmania, as well as training and site assessment projects in Indonesia, China, Vanuatu and the Philippines.
Building upon this extensive background, a key area of expertise is the research and interpretation of existing sources of environmental and natural resource information to meet client’s specific land use planning or development needs.
Soils and land use evaluation
- Land Capability Assessment
- Research / Interpretation of Land Resource Information
- Baseline Soil Characterisation
- Survey and Mapping Land Management Units
- Effluent Disposal / Waste-water Irrigation
- Regional Planning Studies
- Local Government Studies
- Structure Plans
- Property Re-zonings and Subdivisions
- Legal Matters