Agricultural / Livestock Industries
- Katanning Regional Saleyards - Works Approval, Auditing, Licensing and Water Re-use aspects – for Shire of Katanning (2011- 2014).
- Muchea Livestock Centre, – Works Approval, Auditing, Licensing, Water Re-use and Monitoring aspects – for Western Australian Meat Industry Authority (2006 - 2015).
- Hay Processing Facility, Williams, Dust Management – for Gilmac (2014).
- Stockholding Facility, Gingin - EPA Proponent Referral – for International Livestock Exports (2003).
Waste Management or Light Industry
- Karratha Waste Disposal and Recovery Facility – environmental aspects of planning approval for Transpacific Industries Group (2010).
- Williams – Light Industry – environmental aspects of planning approval (2014).
- Gingin – Pre-cast Concrete Facility – environmental aspects for approval (2009).
- Mines Audit Response - Clackline Toodyay Rd, for Jones Contracting (2014).
- Property Management Plan - Clackline Toodyay Rd, for Jones Contracting (2010).
- Extractive Industry Licences and Planning Applications (Shire) – various properties within Shire of Toodyay - for Vernice Pty Ltd (2008); Hoddy’s Well Feature Stone (2009); Brookwood Grazing (2010); and Vernice Pty Ltd (2015).
Environmental Management Plans
- Biophysical Assessment, Bickley Brook, Gosnells – for landowner (2011).
- Foreshore Management Plans - Lower Vasse River, Busselton (2003) Blackadder Creek, Swan (2005), Millars Creek, Denmark (1998) Birchmont Estate, Murray (1995) -for planning consultants.
- General Environmental Management Plans Bakers Hill - associated with multiple rural-residential developments to satisfaction of Shire of Northam (2009 – 2013).
- Environmental Management Plan (Local Natural Area protection) Parkerville area - with Woodgis to satisfaction of Shire of Mundaring - for landowner. (2015).
- Environmental Management Plans (Keeping of Horses) - various localities with LGAs of Gingin, Swan, Rockingham, and Murray – for landowners (2004 - 2014).