Regional and Sub-regional Strategies
- South West Regional Natural Resource Management Strategy –working group representative on behalf of Peel Harvey Catchment Council (2003-5).
- Peel Harvey Catchment Natural Resource Management Plan – for Peel Harvey Catchment Council (2005).
- Leschenault NRM Subregion Catchment Management Strategy - for Leschenault Catchment Council (2006).
- Geographe Catchment Management Strategy– for Geocatch (2005).
- Cape to Cape Catchments Management Strategy– for Catchments Grp (2005).
- Shire of Jerramungup Plantation Policy development – for Shire (2012-2014).
- Review of Policies Affecting Agriculture and the Environment – for Department of Environmental Protection (1999).
- Foreshore Policy Working Paper ‘Towards a Statewide Foreshore Policy - Using biophysical and geomorphic criteria to determine areas for foreshore protection and management’ – for Water and Rivers Commission (1997-98).
Training and Specialist Advice
- Esperance Property Planning Workshops - ENAC & Wongutha - Input to Southern Agricultural Indigenous Landholder Service (SAILS) Workshops (2011).
- ‘Land Management in Swan-Canning & Brockman Catchments’ Training Course for staff and local government on behalf of Agriculture Western Australia (2000-01).
- ‘Putting Land Resources Information into Perspective’ and ‘Managing Land Degradation Using Land Use Planning Processes’ – Training Course and Manuals for local government on behalf of Agriculture Western Australia (1997 – 99).
- ‘Know Your Soils’ Training Course - Iluka / Land Management Society (1999).
- Vanuatu - Resource Management Adviser - for AACM Pty Ltd and AusAID (1996).
- East Java - Soil Conservation Adviser - as part of Brantas River Basin Catchment Management Feasibility Study - with WRECA Engineering Consultants and Department of Environmental Protection on behalf of AusAID (1995).