Land Capability Assessment
- Numerous (> 200) WA properties - Capability and /or agricultural impact assessment within more than 30 local government areas to assist subdivision design and address environmental requirements – for planning consultants (1993 – 2015).
- Western Australia (Great Southern) and Tasmania (east coast) – soil evaluation of properties for blue gum plantations – for Great Southern Plantations Pty Ltd (2005- 2007).
- Swan Valley, Former Research Station property - for Oakover Estate (2002).
- Kalgan Estate, Mt Barker - with Rellney Group for Arrowlake Pty Ltd (2001).
- Cheriton Estate, Gingin - for landowner (2001).
- Hilton Farm, Bridgetown - for landowner (1998).
- Chateau Xanadu extension, Margaret River- for landowner (1997).
Vegetables and other horticulture
- Indonesia, Northern Sumatra – Various prospective properties for Pt. Mitra Saudara Sejahtera, Indonesia (2002).
- China, Guangdong Province – Various prospective properties for P.T. Tania Selatan Group Indonesia and Horti International (1993).
- Fini Olive Plantation, Reagans Ford, Gingin - for Fini Olives Pty Ltd (2007).
- Multiple prospective WA properties,– for AGRIfresh Pty Ltd (2003-4).
- Citrus Development, Badgingarra area, – for AGRIfresh Pty Ltd (2003-4).
- Lower Gascoyne Scoping Study – for Agriculture Western Australia (2000).
- Lancelin-Ledge Point Landholdings – for Water Supply Services (2000).
Interpretation of Land Resources
Industrial, Infrastructure or Waste Management Projects
- Kununurra Livestock Quarantine Inspection Facility – for Savills (2011).
- Katanning Regional Saleyards Site – for Shire of Katanning, and DAFWA (2010).
- Cranbrook Light Industrial Area – for Shire of Cranbrook (2010).
- Perth – Peel South East Corridor - Extractive industry assessments (2006 -2010).
- Williams Light Industrial Area - Shire of Williams (2009).
- Darwin – Inpex Construction Camp Area - with Ecotec for Inpex (2008).
- Hazelmere Industrial Lots, Shire of Swan – for Landcorp (1997).
- Meenaar Industrial Park, Shire of Northam – for Landcorp (1994-5).
- Pinjarra Bypass – with Sinclair Knight Merz for Main Roads Department (1995).
Catchment Management Projects
- Minyulo Catchment Area – for West Midlands Group of NACC (2008).
- Lake Warden Recovery Catchment – ‘AgMaps’ - with EKSA for DAFWA (2007).
- Ellen Brook, Brockman and Wooroloo Catchments– ‘Landsmart’ - with EKSA for Swan Catchment Council. (2005).
- Wallatin & O’Brien Catchments – for CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems (2004).
- Peel Harvey Catchment - ‘AgMaps’ - for the Department of Agriculture (2004).
- Ellen Brook Catchment Sustainable Land Management– input for AgWA (2000).
- Ellen Brook Catchment Management Plan - with Evangelisti and Associates for Ellen Brook Catchment Management Group and Swan River Trust (1998).
- Central Agricultural Region – with Ron Colman for Dept of Agriculture (1996).
- Mid-West Horticulture Strategy –with Mitchell McCotter for MWLMA (1994).
Baseline Soil Characterisation
- Bindoon – for Bauxite Alumina Joint Ventures (2012 -2013). See example map.
- Maret Islands, NW Kimberley – with RPS for Inpex Browse Limited (2007).
- Eneabba reserves and farms – for Iluka Resources (2001).
Survey and Mapping Land Management Units
- Multiple properties, Great Southern Region - with Dept of Agriculture and Food (SAILS program) for Indigenous Land Corporation within Cranbrook, Tambellup, Kojonup, Woodanilling, Albany, Jerramungup & Esperance LGAs (2008-2011).
- Salinity recovery program, Collie and Upper Kent properties - for Water and Rivers Commission (1999-2000).
- Mogumber properties - for W R Carpenter Group (1997).
Effluent Disposal / Waste-water Irrigation
On-site Effluent Disposal - Geo-Technical Assessment
- Multiple WA properties - Pit profile descriptions and soil suitability evaluation - in accordance with Department of Health, Local gov’t and / or AS 1547 requirements within Mundaring, Kalamunda, Armadale, Swan, Murray, Narembeen, and Albany LGAs.( 2006 - 2015). See example profile.
- Albany Tree Farms, - with GHD Services Pty Ltd for Water Corporation (2005).
- Busselton Golf Course - with Soil Management Consultants & GHD Pty Ltd for Water Corporation (1998).
- Swan Coastal Plain - Alternative Effluent Disposal / Re-use Options – with GHD Pty Ltd for Water Authority of Western Australia (1993).
Survey and Mapping Land Management Units
Ecological Studies or Recreational Uses
- Living Lakes’ Feasibility Study - Environmental matters for wheatbelt lakes – with Woodgis and JDA for Dept of Regional Development & Lands (2011-12). See example transect.
- Flynns Farm Management Plan - with Environs Consulting for W&RC (2002).
- Lancelin Defence Training Area – with Ecoscape for Dept of Defence (2001).
- Lake Bryde Reserves – with Ecoscape Pty Ltd for CALM (2000).
- Galena Management Plan - with Reid / Landvision for Shire Northampton (1996).
- Myalup - Lake Preston Coastal Strip – for Lake Preston LCDC (1993).